cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First, check if your phone is compatible.

ploch39
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I want to check if my existing phone is compatible.  When I go to the "First, check if your phone is compatible" the list are empty? I click on the drop down arrow on the right of the list box and it comes up empty.   I first tried on Friday and have tried every day since thinking it was just a maintenance issue. Is this going to be fixed ?

Thx

9 REPLIES 9

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ploch39 

Is there any chance that your father has an Alcatel OneTouch flip phone instead of an Alcatel One Stop flip phone?  

Also which carrier he got this phone from ?

Please double check and let us know.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

One way to check is borrow friend’s Public Mobile Sim card try it

@ploch39 If its this phone, then it's compatible for talk and text and 3g data. Its light on 4g LTE channels.  But since he already has the phone, use it.  https://www.phonearena.com/phones/Alcatel-GO-FLIP_id10464. 

@ploch39 wrote:

It is my father's phone and he has a Alcatel One Stop flip phone, that is all the information he has given me.  He does not know the model number.

Well, without personally looking for that one myself, LOTS of phones have "submodels", or variants, and the model # can make the difference on whether or not it'll work on PM.

As for the compatibility checker, I too tried it earlier, and it's another thing around here that it appears they're currently tinkering with, such that, at the moment, it's not working.

ploch39
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is my father's phone and he has a Alcatel One Stop flip phone, that is all the information he has given me.  He does not know the model number.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ploch39 please include the make, model and submodel if possible. Thanks.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ploch39 

which phone do you have?

We can check the compatibility for you.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ploch39  if you can give us details on what phone do you have we can provide you with information.

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.