cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox and 'specific payment amount' problem

thomask
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had this problem tonight adding time to my mother-in-laws account.  She's not technically savy and yet she does like using PublicMobile (mostly cause I set her up on it for the bonus... )

Now, she comes to me with odd amounts occassionally, never with say $40 or $20, but with 15, or $30 amounts to add to her account.  You can't do these on the *611 system, so Im forced to log in and do it.

Only I logged in to discover that under HER account (I've forgotten the password, but the browser remmebers for me...) but I only use Firefox for hers...

So, this is where I go to add $10 which is the balance of what I couldnt add from the day ($20 to get her account unsuspended).  Do you think it'll let me choose and amount?  Nope.

The following is what I see in firefox.

PublicMobile-Firefox_payment_Problem.jpg

I've chosen the field in the 'inspect' option to show you that it won't show up even when highlighted.
This has never happend to me on google chrome which I usually use... and I don't recall it happening on Internet Explorer either.

Help?

3 REPLIES 3

thomask

well, to be honest, its mostly for me...

I just know in 1-3 months I will PROBABLY experience it again... and thus, when I go to search... it's more likely to be found...

LOL

Still helpful to others... 😉

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@thomask, glad to see that you solved your own problem and posted it to help others. 

thomask

Annnd I just fixed it... with a reboot/restart/update of firefox...

Oh well, at least its here for a future victum of this bug (?)

Need Help? Let's chat.