cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

February & March Badges

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Brooke_C  & @Alan_K 

It appears now that the problem with issuing contribution badges has been fixed, as I just received a badge today.  However, it would be best to indicate which month the new badges are awarded for, because the badges for February participation had not been awarded up until now, and the badges for March are already due. If you are going to produce badges for February and March at around the same time, please put different dates on them, or have some way to distinguish them.  Having two badges with the same earned date on them will just lead to confusion when members try to determine what were the proper rewards they should have received for February vs. March.  For most members, the badges are the only indicator of the level earned.  

5 REPLIES 5

MARCH badges are in

@Alan_K @SD08  Thanks! Good call with the dates

date.png

SD08

@Alan_K wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Brooke_C  & @Alan_K 

It appears now that the problem with issuing contribution badges has been fixed, as I just received a badge today.  However, it would be best to indicate which month the new badges are awarded for, because the badges for February participation had not been awarded up until now, and the badges for March are already due. If you are going to produce badges for February and March at around the same time, please put different dates on them, or have some way to distinguish them.  Having two badges with the same earned date on them will just lead to confusion when members try to determine what were the proper rewards they should have received for February vs. March.  For most members, the badges are the only indicator of the level earned.  

Good call out, the ones released today are actually for February and not March. I'll let the team know to include March in the badge name to help differentiate.

Thanks, @Alan_K  Smiley Happy

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SD08 wrote:

@Brooke_C  & @Alan_K 

Good call out, the ones released today are actually for February and not March. I'll let the team know to include March in the badge name to help differentiate.

popping

I received only one badge today which has today's date stamp which indicates for the March contribution as per contribution badge tradition.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SD08 

Members can look at the reward they got and see that that badge corresponds.

They *should* be keeping up with them in around the time of computation/reward distribution.

But I have no idea how manual all of this is anyway.

I also don't remember seeing notifications before (short of going back through thousands of notifications).

Need Help? Let's chat.