cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failing to Activate and no help in sight! Resorting to public posting.

Doxielady
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was able to go through most of the process to activate except I got an error at the last step during actual activation.  I have not received my activation email so I cannot load the eSim manually.  The apps support is utterly useless and there is ZERO way to get a human to help.  My phone is eSim compatible, payment has been taken.  I'm seeing many other similar messages this evening. Get your Sh%t together Public Mobile!

2 REPLIES 2

Doxielady
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah no eSIM installed by the app.  I've messaged CS_Agent.  It would be great if this was more straightforward or if they would just send me the Activation email so I could add the eSIM from the QR code!!!!!!

@Doxielady 

the issue can easily be resolved, you just need to message support here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Also, the app could have already installed the esim and just not enabled properly and so you got the error.  Check your phone's Sim Manager or Settings-> Cellular and  check if there is a Public Mobile esim there already

Need Help? Let's chat.