cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRUSTRATED! NO SERVICE

vermatanya0292
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Today was my second official month on the 90 day /12 gb plan. My data, calls, etc are not working.

My phone randomly stopped working. I have changed the APN settings, changed my SIM, restarted my phone etc etc. Nothing is working. Please advice what to do as I AM UNABLE TO USE MY PHONE AT ALL.

I put another sim in my phone - it works by another carrier

my sim in another phone - no service 

therefore I KNOW it is a public mobile service issue

I HATE THIS SERVICE - IT IS SO FRUSTRATING 

8 REPLIES 8

@vermatanya0292 Not many choices open to you in this situation. Robot Mad

Perhaps an application like that from fongo.com? It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi. Income texts free; 1 month of outgoing $2.79. Google Hangouts is similar.

Cheapest emergency pay-as-you go is speakout7eleven; $10 SIM, $25 min top up.

BEWARE: I am not a moderator. While I am happy to receive private messages do not expect a quick response.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@makkahn28 Please stop tagging everyone. Once is enough; all tags and private messages arre being pooled for access by whomever is available,

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Teezem
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

In general most people are not technically inclined and if things don't go as listed then they will require the help of the MODS and the community as a whole and as I gather, this is what PM is all about.

Unfortunately there seems to have been a hiccup in the service in the past month but all I see on here are people who genuinely seem to care and are attempting to make the best of a bad situation.

Stiuations of the extreme are frustrating and I hope they are all taken care of and I'm sure they will and are dealt with accordingly.

@makkahn28 You haven't read this? http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Though I do agree, PM needs to do more, these issues are becoming painful, and the end result could be devastating if not  looked over, to ensure some peace of mind

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

information on how to get help can be found here...being frustrated and blaming PM without knowing the root of the problem  is not the solution .. your phone could be the issue too..it did happen already many times where PM was blamed but it ended up to be a "user fault"..not to blame you..just saying....

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

cheers

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O@Jeremy_M@Amanda_C@Tony_T@Caroline_D, ANY PM Mods, @Val_T@David_J@Dave_M, Can U assist @vermatanya0292, ASAP?

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Shazia_K please private message to mod team with details

Need Help? Let's chat.