cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra/spare/unused SIM Thread

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I noticed many people are concerned with not getting a sim in time to activate the promotion.

PM is doing Sim pickups on Friday and Saturday in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver, This is Great news, Glad PM is going above and beyond, unfortunately we don't all live in those cities. 

so if you have an extra sim or are looking for a sim, and feel like sharing your location with the community, please post it here and hopefully we can find new owners for those unloved sims.

To start off:

I have an extra sim card in Victoria, or I can email you the sim card number so you can activate an account before the promo ends.  send me a private message.

Update, my extra sim is spoken for.

16 REPLIES 16

jag
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 2 spare sim cards available in toronto. If anyones interested private message me.

thanks

Jag

DanArchibald82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Seeking one in Victoria... anywhere actually. Just want to activate under the wire and am happy to say I was referred.

ericf

Does anyone have a extra SIM card in vancouver?
Thanks a lot

PrivateMobile

^ PM sent!

In case it has already been claimed, does anyone else in Calgary and area have a spare one they are willing to part with? Please send me a message if you do!

Thanks in advance 🙂 

youodysseyleif

I've got an extra sim in Calgary. Happy to give someone the number and mail it out, or have someone grab it from me in person tomorrow or Sunday.

Shoot me a pm if you're still looking.

luco

Looking for a SIM in Halifax, NS.

Please PM me if you have one locally. Thank you!

p.s. If I don't find one locally by tomorrow, anyone with a spare willing to let me activate can pm me as well. Thanks!

Christian91
Anyone have any in Vancouver? Just looking for one.

Thanks!

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LP wrote:
I am looking for 2 in Victoria

@LP I have a spare in Nanaimo. Private message me if interested; if you're a little trusting you can activate it remotely and I will mail it to you. OR drive on up.

mimmo

@LP check Usedvictoira, I saw 2 people selling cards one was free but wanted you to do activation with them, theother was $5ish

LP
I am looking for 2 in Victoria

webfors

I'm in Ottawa, otherwise I would attempt one of the three urban pickup options.

webfors

Hi All,

I'm looking to get three SIMs #s to activate on the promo. They can be shipped or handed off in person post activation. Is there a cost for the SIMs?

I just found this promo today from a referral at work. I'm hoping to get the opportunity to take advantage of this promo. If not, I guess I'm stuck with Rogers.

Thanks all!

mimmo

It doesn't look like there are many,  The promo was too good not to pass up:)

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The unused SIM confession booth - now we know where all those unused SIMs are hiding 😉

@Brooke_C

imm1304

Good idea, @mimmo

I am happy to give a few I have as well. 

Toronto people feel free to inbox me.  

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I'm in Toronto and can try to pick some up on Friday and Saturday for people.  I'll email you the SIM number so you can activate it and then will have to mail it to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.