cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra payment

mynayyar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have cancelled my phone service on September 29, 2021. public mobil still charge the payment to my credit card, please help me to get this extra payment back.

6 REPLIES 6

@Yummy 

The autopay system has been known to on the rare occasion charge the card that was not removed from a cancelled (via port out) account. Otherwise pm does not have permission to charge the card on file. But there is always the possibility of a weirder still glitch occurring....so never say never around here?!!

@mynayyar 

If you removed your autopay card or ported out your number and you were still charged then contact customer support. Otherwise there are no refunds with prepaid service. Pass your sim along to someone who needs phone service if you don't need the service yourself.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@mynayyar wrote:

Hi,

I have cancelled my phone service on September 29, 2021. public mobil still charge the payment to my credit card, please help me to get this extra payment back.

@mynayyar 

When is your renewal date? How exactly did you cancel your account? 

By sending a message to CS? That's not how it's done and chances are they would refuse to give you a refund because plans are prepaid at PM.

If you have ported out your number on the renewal date but didn't remove your card or autopay beforehand, that would close your account but there is a chance the payment still went through and you'll have to argue your case with a CSA.

@Anonymous wrote:

It's why we suggest to those asking about leaving to remove their payment card before leaving as a precaution against that rare occurence.

I would say that is the most important step unless PM keeps clients' CC number somewhere else beside My Account and can (ab)use it accidentally.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yummy : In an ideal world yes. But we have seen rare sporadic reports of people seeing a charge from here after they think they've left.

It's why we suggest to those asking about leaving to remove their payment card before leaving as a precaution against that rare occurence.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@mynayyar wrote:

Hi,

I see no reason why would PM charge you if you ported out your number or removed your credit card from PM account.

Maybe you did not actually cancelled your PM account?

But if PM did charge you (how if you removed your CC from your 'closed' account) only agent can assist you.

It will be Nice when you resolve this issue to report back so we know how that extra charge happened.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mynayyar 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.