cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra charge applied to MC

Rascal
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have autopay on my account. This month, an extra payment of $1.05 was made without my knowledge. All it says for a reference is an 855 number with BC on the end of it. When I look on my payment record, I don't see the payment. How can an extra cost be added to my account without pre-approval?

7 REPLIES 7

@CountyDownIeUk Wow really 😧

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Rascal wrote:

I have autopay on my account. This month, an extra payment of $1.05 was made without my knowledge. All it says for a reference is an 855 number with BC on the end of it. When I look on my payment record, I don't see the payment. How can an extra cost be added to my account without pre-approval?

@Rascal 

Can you screen shot that charge?

There are no extra charges. 

Think.,,some customers have zero  balance and pay by voucher....impossible to charge the account. 

@iliketotalk wrote:

@Rascal Hi you probably lost a referral last month

@iliketotalk 

1. Op says “extra” charge.....which can be interpreted many ways. 

2. Op would have received a text for lost referral. 

Yes a screenshot would be helpful in narrowing down the issue

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

In the account payment history here did you go back to around the transaction date that you see on your credit card? Were there any other payments made? Maybe you could provide an image of your payment history going back to the transaction date that the credit card says.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rascal -

What could be $1 + 5% tax (or something like that) ?

You are seeing this on your credit card statement? Is it a Pending charge? If so, it may fall away once any charges authorize.

And you don't see the charge listed here in your transactions on your account?  : https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

If this is a Authorized charge you see on your card, but nothing showing as to why on your self serve account, then see what CSA can tell you about it.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Rascal Hi you probably lost a referral last month

Need Help? Let's chat.