cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expiry on Credit Card

Ivanova
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I check what expiry Public has for my credit card on Auto Pay?

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 @Anonymous 

Sometimes....sometimes an email but most of the time....nothing. I got one email once for one account I manage. I've had many expiring and expired cards on accounts and nary an email or a text between them. If you get one I suggest you go buy a lottery ticket the same day.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ivanova : I seem to think this place will send a text when it notices that the card is about to expire. Other than that, I don't think there's a way to see the details to know the card expiry.

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Ivanova 

Go under Payment Tab in your self-serve and see the payment card details.

Under "Manage my Card" (bottom left), I might select "replace this card" to ensure it has the expiry date you wish to be listed.   

At the manage card stage, there is enough information displayed that OP can figure out which payment was used.  The expiry date information should be available on the payment card itself.  The matching information would have been entered into the system to properly register the payment card.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ivanova 

You cannot. Only pm has access to this info in your self serve account. You can only go by your credit card in your hand. Or contact customer support who can only confirm the expiry date you give them.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ivanova 

Go under Payment Tab in your self-serve and see the payment card details.

Under "Manage my Card" (bottom left), I might select "replace this card" to ensure it has the expiry date you wish to be listed.   

Need Help? Let's chat.