cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expiry date on Public Mobile website only able to go to 2024

Tim3tripp3r
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have a major problem. My old cc (that I use for my autopay)  was compromised so I have a new cc with a expiry date of 2025. The Public Mobile website only lets you put in a card with a maximum expiration date of 2024, so I have no way to set up my new cc and my payment is due any moment. What to do? 

5 REPLIES 5

CMOADMIN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ideally an @administration and @webadministraion tag option but clearly there is/are no such accounts or any of similar title to bring these functionality issues to the attention of the Powers that be

snelgrovekrp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried yesterday & the limit was still 2024. I contacted the moderators early yesterday, but still haven't recieved any messages back.

@CMOADMIN wrote:

This seems like a very crucial functionality issue. Is there not an admin that can be tagged or notified to correct this ASAP?

@CMOADMIN  If I remeber correctly this was corrected so you should be able to enter an exipry date beyond 2024 but I could be wrong.

CMOADMIN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This seems like a very crucial functionality issue. Is there not an admin that can be tagged or notified to correct this ASAP?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Tim3tripp3r wrote:

Hi, I have a major problem. My old cc (that I use for my autopay)  was compromised so I have a new cc with a expiry date of 2025. The Public Mobile website only lets you put in a card with a maximum expiration date of 2024, so I have no way to set up my new cc and my payment is due any moment. What to do? 

You need to contact Public Mobile  to try and resolve.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.