cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim

Gury_604
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I just reset my phone and I lost my esim can you send me the wrong code or the information of esim to setup manually 

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Gury_604 

As per @LitlLdy you are out of luck and have to purchase another one. The other option is to purchase a physical SIM card from Amazon as it's only $4.99 and will have it in a few days.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Gury_604 wrote:

Hi I just reset my phone and I lost my esim can you send me the wrong code or the information of esim to setup manually 

@Gury_604 ,we can’t do that for you! You’re posting this on a public/open forum to other Customers to respond back to you. Sorry.

Before you reset your phone it should have given you the option to keep your eSIM.

If your eSIM was deleted you will unfortunately need to sign into your account on the app to purchase another eSIM!

Edit: To do this use the instructions below.

For Existing Customers:

1. In the Public Mobile app on your Phone go to ‘Subscription & Add-ons’ page in your account to purchase an eSIM. I scrolled down & selected ‘Shop SIM CARD NOW’ then under ‘SELECT SIM CARD TYPE’ select ‘eSIM’ then select ‘PAY NOW’, (I purchased the eSIM using my available balance from points that I redeemed).
  2. Please keep in mind to be patient when installing it, it takes time. Follow the instructions it gives you during this process! After it says on your Phone’s screen that it installed successfully reboot your Phone.
  3. In cellular settings make sure that ‘Turn On This Line’ (for iPhone ) is selected. (I am not positive where the setting is on a different phone to turn it on, possibly ‘Turn on your eSIM under Mobile Network’), reboot your phone.

(I had my data on plus my Wi-Fi was turned on & connected to my home internet to be sure I had all connections while doing this)

Need Help? Let's chat.