cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Sim not provisioned

Dvjvva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My device is Its one Plus 6T. It was working fine with public mobile network. I recently went to U.S  for a week. Once I was back to Canada, the network somehow stopped working  Error: Sim not provisioned. Contacted Moderator and I am still not able to get back to the network. 

Troubleshooting done so far:

1. Moderator restarted the network, so I had switched off the phone, remove and add back the sim and restart the phone. 

2. Suspended and resumed the network.

3. I tried the public mobile sim card on another phone - still not working.

Help needed! It's important for me to use this number and it's been more than a week now.

7 REPLIES 7

@Dvjvva wrote:

@Dunkman Thanks. Tried both steps. Still not working

@Dvjvva 

Hopefully, the moderator can fix your situaiton for you.  

Maybe a defective SIM card?  The card rarely becomes defective, but maybe ask moderator whether it might be worth changing SIM cards.  

Dvjvva

@Dunkman Thanks. Tried both steps. Still not working

Dvjvva

@will13am Thanks. It is In Auto

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Dvjvva , is your phone set up to automatically connect to a cellular network?  If it's manually selected to a US network, that could be the problem.  Make sure it's on auto.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Dvjvva sim not provisioned means network is denying connection becsause it thinks your sim is inactive.

@Dvjvva 

You likely need further moderator help.  

You could try a couple of tricks to see whether it resets your SIM/account

1. Stolen/lost phone trick

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

3. Manually load $1 to your account. This also sometimes resets your account. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Dvjvva wrote:

My device is Its one Plus 6T. It was working fine with public mobile network. I recently went to U.S  for a week. Once I was back to Canada, the network somehow stopped working  Error: Sim not provisioned. Contacted Moderator and I am still not able to get back to the network. 

Troubleshooting done so far:

1. Moderator restarted the network, so I had switched off the phone, remove and add back the sim and restart the phone. 

2. Suspended and resumed the network.

3. I tried the public mobile sim card on another phone - still not working.

Help needed! It's important for me to use this number and it's been more than a week now.

@Dvjvva  If the account is not provisioned properly then only the @CS_Agent  can fix it by resetting your account from their end. Send the PM moderator another message or submit a follow-up ticket and ask for the status update. Waiting for a week is unacceptable.Smiley Sad

Need Help? Let's chat.