cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

Rilea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I change an email? Or have 2 access with one email? Want to manage my daughters phone.

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rilea wrote:

Can I change an email? Or have 2 access with one email? Want to manage my daughters phone.

Hello @Rilea ,

In order to change an email connected to a Self Serve Public Mobile account you need Moderators to change it for you.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

If you are talking about the Community email, than that can be done by yourself under your Avatar, top, right of your Community account under "My Settings".

*You cannot have access to 2 accounts with one email, sorry.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator to change a self serve email.  Each account can only have one email address associated with it.

@Rilea wrote:

You can change the e-mail address associated with your self serve account by contacting the moderators.  However, each phone number must be on a seperate account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

No

for each account one email,

you can use all the same information but you need a different email for each account.

Need Help? Let's chat.