cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email deactivated

Naomi5683
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My email for my account has been deactivated. So I cannot login to my account. 

5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Naomi5683  if you still have the phone service, choose to  send the 2FA code to your phone

if not , then you can open ticket with CS agent and they can help to change to another email address

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Naomi5683 

If you're having issues logging in, be sure to use an incognito or private tab to log into the self serve site as the site has terrible caching issues.

Once on the site, to get a refreshed version of the page, try tapping the highlighted area when logged into self-serve for a refreshed page version:

HALIMACS_0-1673656322910.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yup, you can still log in, @Naomi5683 

The e-mail address is just a USERNAME, it doesn't have to be for an active e-mail account.

If you forgot your password or other login credentials, then you'd need to deal with customer support to have the e-mail address changed.

Here's how to reach them:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.