cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early renewal

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you renew prior your auto renewal would you still receive your rewards?

9 REPLIES 9

@Danchvn 

Well technically you can fit more than 30 days of service in 30 days, this is where the confusion starts. 

You get it only once at the beginning of the cycle if you are eligible.

Now it's another thing that 10 minutes later you can throw what you purchased in garbage and purchase another 30 days. It's your problem that you decide not to use the first 30 days until the end. Since you are purchasing another 30 days and you are on autopay have referrals and possibly loyalty, you are again eligible to receive your rewards. But this time it's for the second 30 days. (Which happens 10 minutes after first 30 days started ticking)

Somebody else explained if well that makes sense, I'll dig it out and post the link

Danchvn

@kselmak Yes I know, I did say to correct me if I'm wrong in my assumption. 😀

I wasn't implying that the member wouldn't be eligible for his referrals just that from what I read, it appeared to me that all rewards were in 30 days cycles.

• Loyalty Reward: $1/30 days for each year you’re with us, up to $5/30 days.
  • AutoPay Reward: $2/30 days.
  • Refer a Friend: $1/30 days for each friend you refer – plus, your friend receives a one-time credit of $10.
  • Community Reward: up to $20/30 days.

I did some more reading and now see one place that it says:

• If you’ve changed your plan prior to your current plan renewal date, you will receive your Reward credits after you have paid for the new plan, within approximately 24 hours. Rewards will be applied normally from then on.

So I guess it could be possible to receive rewards more than once every 30 days. 

@Danchvn 

You get the rewards at the beginning of your cycle, if you renew early the beginning of your cycle moves. You are still eligible for your referrals. I'm sure you can find details about it in documentation.

@Carniam 

Please don't do that, we will lose that privilege if people abuse it

If it's not enough minutes and you really don't want to buy 500 minutes for$5, you can use fongo to call yourself then transfer call to desired destination, this way you will use fraction of 1meg data and have a free call. If you need more data please upgrade to 25, with autopay it's $8 per month. Consider getting couple more referrals

Danchvn

@Carniam Autopay and referral rewards are given every 30 days so I can't see you getting them any earlier than that no matter if you do renew your plan every 15 days.

If I'm incorrect in that I'm sure someone will let me know. 😁

Carniam

Thanks for all the reply’s. So hypothetically if I had $20 in my account and $15 in rewards I could renew my account on the $15 plan every 15 days with no penalty? 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Yes

If you’ve changed your plan prior to your current plan renewal date, you will receive your Reward credits after you have paid for the new plan, within approximately 24 hours. Rewards will be applied normally from then on.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Carniam wrote:

If you renew prior your auto renewal would you still receive your rewards?

Yes...you get all your rewards due.

Danchvn

@Carniam If you have autopay enabled you will receive that reward each renewal period as well as any referral rewards you currently receive.

Need Help? Let's chat.