cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-sim for Public Mobile

HumbleBee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As E-sim devices are rolling out I hope we hear about the option for E-sim for PM. New iPhone has a e sim and a SIM card. Would be great to be able to travel with my public mobile plan. Thoughts? Is this a possibility?

3 REPLIES 3

Brumas

Seems to me there’s a demand for it now.  PM should get on board with it sooner rather than later

HumbleBee

Which is why I started this discussion. To push a reaction. Could be possible to have a self serve e-sim. In the future there will be more demand for it. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@HumbleBee wrote:

As E-sim devices are rolling out I hope we hear about the option for E-sim for PM. New iPhone has a e sim and a SIM card. Would be great to be able to travel with my public mobile plan. Thoughts? Is this a possibility?

I can't see that coming here for awhile.  We are tier 3 her with PM and features like this just don't go with a provider at this level.  Two years ago I may have thought possible but I haven't seen anything that boosts my confidence in PM leading the way.  They are all reaction now not on the side of innovation

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.