cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double payment

Ray_Y
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I try to order the US roaming for 10days for my wife phone line and when I submit and then the fund showing $15 but I check on the plan addon, it didn't show the details, so I try to pay for it. Then it charged me $120, and I try to order the US roaming again and then the fund go down to $105. I just want to know am I double payed and did my wife US roaming work in the US or not ?

1 REPLY 1

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There have been several issues with self-serve and the purchase of add-ons recently. It is confusing as it's a two-step process of adding funds and then buying the add-on once the funds show as available in your "available funds".

Does the add-on now show under the "My Add-ons" section of your plan overview?

If not, The system is not working correctly to complete the second part of the process so you have to do one of two things to buy the add-on at the moment:
1) dial 611 and buy the add-on through there
2) send a private message to the moderators using this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with your name, account number, and an explanation of what you want and they will look into adding it manually for you.

As for a refund, also bring that up with the moderators and they can work out a resolution or refund for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.