cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double data when auto payment

AlbertoP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Several members in my family are with Public. In all cases, when we joined, we opt with auto monthly payment with a credit card, which doubles the amount of data (i.e. 25$/month, 500Mb+500Mb). I have signed my daughter for a plan (15$/month, 250 Mb...) expecting that she would also have  double data (i.e. 250 Mb+250Mb), yet, after consuming 250 Mb she has no more data. Is there a reason? Has Public stoped in the last year offering this bonus to new customers?

Thank you in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

AlbertoP

Wonderful, very clear. And good that you mention to wait until the renewal date, beacause I was going to do it right away! 😜 Thank you again, your answer was precise and complete! Have a great day!

@AlbertoP hi with the new plans offered now you automatically get 1 gig of data with the 25 dollar plan even if you opt out of preathourized payments 😀 , remember to change plans at renewal date or you will forfiet what is left on your old plan 

AlbertoP

Thank you for your response. And if I switch her to the 25$ plan and preautorized payment, will she get 500mb+500mb?

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@AlbertoP hi yes with the 15 dollar plan there is only 250 mb of data regardles of if you have preautoized payments enabled or not 

Need Help? Let's chat.