cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

coolwipf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I noticed I was doubled charged on my account and there were of different amounts. The first one I’m not sure of and the second one I know was for my 3 month plan. @CS_Agent please help me!

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@coolwipf in that case, you should definitely reach out the moderator team.  Unfortunately, tagging them (as you have done) isn't enough.  You need to send them a private message to get in the support queue.  (Details below.)  Do note that unfortunately they are extremely backlogged right now due to weekend maintenance that lead to issue with renewals and activations all week so far, so please be patient as it will be longer than normal before they get back to you.

The aforementioned details:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@coolwipf, by chance does the charges showing in the account payment history match your credit card history.  Unless the money was lost somewhere, the extra payment should result in excess funds in the account. 

coolwipf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am seeing two charges on my credit card statement! I was charged on the 11th of July and then again on the 20th of July. My regular payments come out on the 20th so I don’t know why I was charged on the 11th. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@coolwipf are you seeing two charges on your credit card statement or just 1?  

If you're only seieng 1 on your credit card statement, it's possible you're misunderstanding the transaction history in your self-serve account.  Here's more info on undertanding transaction history, since it can be a bit confusing.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@coolwipf, if you could post a screen shot of your payment history (without any private info), perhaps someone here can shed some light.  Also, do you have more than one account with Public Mobile?  Lastly, was your account reneway this week-end?

Need Help? Let's chat.