cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnect phone service

Mogens1954
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have 3 phone number accounts with Public Mobile. The person who has one of the numbers has passed away. The phone # is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I don't remember the account #. I need this phone # to be disconnected ASAP, as I was making payment for her on my Mastercard.

5 REPLIES 5

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Since you don't have access to the account you will haft to contact PM using the orange text bubble on the bottom right.  Type in customers service agent and explain what going on and give them all the info that you know. Like there name number address and the like.  I'm sure they will be able to help. If unwilling to help you could do a change back on your cc but that may cause conflicts with your other accounts.

Mogens1954

The best I can do, is give cc info, and what the charge was each month.

Mogens1954

Kept having password problems.

Mogens1954

No, had all kinds of problems setting up. That's why I allowed payment with my card. 

@Mogens1954 wrote:

Hi, I have 3 phone number accounts with Public Mobile. The person who has one of the numbers has passed away. The phone # is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I don't remember the account #. I need this phone # to be disconnected ASAP, as I was making payment for her on my Mastercard.

Sorry for your loss.  Do you have access to this person's Public Mobile account to disabled autopay?  Once the Public Mobile account has been closed for 90 days, the cell phone service account will automatically be closed.

Need Help? Let's chat.