cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not get add on

rlid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a US talk and text add on. I have receipt and can tell from my online bank statement that the purchase went through but I do not have the add on when I look on my public mobile account and can not text or call 

How Can I get this fixed? Is there a way to contact someone other than AI? 

11 REPLIES 11

AnneSpringle

Thanks so much. I followed your instructions and everything has worked out great. Much appreciated.

@AnneSpringle wrote:

I had the same thing happen to me this week. I thought it hadn't gone through, so I paid again and have now paid twice for the same thing. It is so frustrating. Surely, there is someone we can call?

@AnneSpringle    You cannot call them but you can open ticket with PM Support.  They will check and if it got purchased twice, they likely will reverse the transaction without problem.

Please open ticket with one of the 2 methods below:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@rlid   open ticket with PM Support as well and they can confirm and action accordingly

AnneSpringle

I had the same thing happen to me this week. I thought it hadn't gone through, so I paid again and have now paid twice for the same thing. It is so frustrating. Surely, there is someone we can call?

rlid

thank you I have done that. But when I check my account it shows that I have no US add ons listed. So Do I need to repurchase?  Can I get a refund?   I see that another customer had the same problem but I did not see if there was a solution

Then all you can do is contact support. If you clicked the spinner or used private mode and checked payment history and see it there but it doesn't show in your add-ons then there's nothing else to do but wait.

Do all this checking on both accounts.

rlid

Thanks - but that doesn’t work The real issue I think is that when I check my account the add on is not listed So it isnt there But I have receipt and online banking shows payment has gone through.  it has been a day since I purchased it  

We recently saw someone else doing back to back add-ons for different accounts having strange things happening. It's possible that the system cached things from one account login to the other. Can you look in your payment history to see what is shown. Use private mode. Log in one account. Click the little spinner refresh icons lower down. Check payment history. Then log out and close browser and open private mode again and log in to the other account and do the above for this account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rlid   you should be able to see it when using Incognito mode to login to My Account.  

And remember to try to connect to T-Mobile for the Talk to work.  If the phone cannot connect to T-Mobile by itself, try to override Automatic network selection by manually connecting to T-Mobile network

(Your Text option can actually work on both AT&T and T-Mobile LTE network, but since you have talk and it needs T-Mobile 2G network, it is better to simply connect to T-Mobile if you can)

rlid

thank you I have done all of that. I purchased an add on for my husband at the same time. His works

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rlid , can you please recheck your account using incognito mode on your browser.  You might be seeing a stale cached version of your self serve account.  In the event that the add-on is not there, you will need to use the chatbot link to initiate a support ticket to sort things out with the CSA team.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on the little spinner refresh icons lower down to see if things show up. Or use private mode. Are you in the states? Manually connect to T-Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.