cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deposited too much money in my account by accident.

Link
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi:

My name is Linky. last weekend I checked my account and it showed that the Autopay didn't work and my account is going to be suspended in 90 days which confuse me so much because I already set up the Autopay. While on Monday it went through which solved my first problem. Moreover the your website pretty confuse me and accidently I deposited $240  in my account now. I don't think I need that much money for paying next 3 months. For now I still have $120 in my account. Can you return the money back to my credit card please? Hope you could help me to solve the problem. Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ladybabe050378 wrote:

did u ever get your money back???

@ladybabe050378

Really old thread....my guess would be that a solution was achieved.....

ladybabe050378

did u ever get your money back???

Link

Thank you! I sent the msg to them already and hided my account#. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Link

If you really need the funds back soon, click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your e-mail address and phone number.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Also, this is a public forum, so please edit your post to remove your account number.

For future reference, to avoid making unnecessary payments, here's what to expect on your payment due date:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" on payment due date.
2. Conversion of all rewards to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment is not collected yet at this point. Account will now show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In the early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), and plan will be renewed. Account status will then show as "active."

Throughout this process, your service should be uninterrupted. No action is required from you unless your service actually stops (can't make calls or use data).

Need Help? Let's chat.