cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deals

Slantman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

if I am a customer already can I cancel and get the deals of a new customer?

6 REPLIES 6

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Slantman 

if you are a long time customer and you have a lot rewards then you will losing them all. 

or if new customer then you need your phone number you can port out and keep in here your account Active to you can port out,

after success port out then port in, 

if you don't need your phone number just Disabled your autopayment and after 90 days will be closed account,

and sign up new customer to get the deal you want, and buy it new SIM card for PM from any store Telus or Koodo or maybe you have new one.

@Slantman wrote:

Out of data 2 gb free sounded good! 

Oh, this one: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/2GBBONUS @Slantman 

Well, if you don't mind starting over again (new sim/new number), I suppose you can activate with the promo since it is still being advertised. Perhaps activate this first, to ensure it works and is applied before you stop services on your existing plan/account.

Slantman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Out of data 2 gb free sounded good! 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Slantman 

Yes could but you will need to get a new SIM once your account is Cancelled and closed.

Not sure if you can port your old number from the old plan to new plan.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Slantman wrote:

if I am a customer already can I cancel and get the deals of a new customer?

You can can obtain a new SIM card and activate a new account (new number as well though) whenever you want @Slantman .

To close your current account, you just need to remove autopay or have CSA remove any card on the account. After 90 days of nonpay status, the account is automatically closed.

OR, list the account in lost/stolen status, then 90 days in this status it also closes.

BUT, what deals are you trying to get exactly? Plans can be changed within current customer's My Accounts.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Absolutely. Unique email and a new sim and you're set. Then you can let the other go unpaid and it will disappear eventually.

Need Help? Let's chat.