cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Andrewweit17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just renewed my service. I had gotten the text about the 2gb free and 500 int talk minutes so i accepted it and they added it to my account. I just used the 2 gb all up and now NONE of my data works. My original plan has 20 gb of data but it doesnt work. My calling doesnt work either i seriously have no idea whats going on. Can someone help me?!

9 REPLIES 9

Andrewweit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have an iphone 12 pro max how would i find this and set it in sync? 

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

if both voice/data not working, reinstall sim/phone, set 3G network only, then contact CSA.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you have a data usage block setting on your phone? If so it needs to be sync-ed with your Dec 8 start date.

And if you click on that same little spinner icon under the shop add-ons as shown by hairbag1 then you might see the freebie 2gb too. I would very much doubt it got used before your plan data.

Andrewweit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

4A2F2793-0FE8-4E62-AF7B-6BC12AD72FC4.png

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Andrewweit17 

You might want to get in touch with a Customer Support Agent and have them look into your sim card and provisions.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started first and then ask them about your data.

plan.jpg

refresh.jpg

Andrewweit17

59DEDA20-721D-4120-A1D6-CA83DEEDE022.png

Andrewweit17

Yeah ife reset my phone 70 times and it still doesnt show a difference but my cycle just reset and there is no way i used 20gb in 4 days

WolverineCaz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Restart device. Log in to see what your usage is at now (There may be a delayed glitch when adding the promo). If it still doesn't work, have a chat with SIMon https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help 

Need Help? Let's chat.