cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

MrRipz13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I don’t use all my data in the time period does it get added to my next billing period?? Or the data I haven’t used will be gone and my new billing period of data will be added or how does that work?? 

7 REPLIES 7

Bandsaw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Eastlink in the Sudbury area also offers carry over of your unused data as well.  It is about time.  You paid for the data, you should be able to keep it.

riya

No it will not be added to the next billing period unless its an add on which doesn't expire with the current billing period.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Fizz is one. They allow you to gift data as well. They also have rewards but it's quite the convoluted structure with a lot of rules to follow. But on the whole Fizz offers a lot of value but it's only available in Quebec.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I seem to think there are one or two "lesser" carriers that do banking of plan data. But not very many.

MrRipz13

Alright than thank you didn’t know how that works not that I go over my data but so far liking Public mobile better than Telus and virgin are the only other two carriers I’ve used before !

@MrRipz13 wrote:

If I don’t use all my data in the time period does it get added to my next billing period?? Or the data I haven’t used will be gone and my new billing period of data will be added or how does that work?? 

Unused data from a plan goes to waste. Add-on data can be kept for future use.

Anonymous
Not applicable

No. Yes, at renewal, the data bucket will reset.

Need Help? Let's chat.