cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

im11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cannot get accurate reading of amount of data used on my account. Every time I get check account it remains the same data usage. Problem has persisted since new format was introduced July 13. My wife's account has the same problem. Extremely frustrating. Would appreciate assistance. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

haythan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think I am having the same or a similar issue. I am receiving text notifications claiming that I have used 75% of my mobile data, but I check online and my account indicates that I have used none of my mobile data. Bear in mind, this is happening at the beginning of the new data period and my home has wifi, which I am connected to when I am at home. 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@im11 Hi clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser in private or ingognito mode reboot and log back in

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@im11 

Log out. Clear your browser. Reboot your device and log in using secret/incognito mode.

You can also refresh the page by clicking on the round arrow thingy at the bottom right hand side of the usage page that should refresh the page properly.

You can also download your usage history which will give you the accurate usage results just don't use the filter for the type of usage only use the filter for dates then you can use the filters in your Excel file to view your different types of usage if that is needed.

Need Help? Let's chat.