cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Toxin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there an issue on data usage calculation/update?   When I log into my account, the data usage amount haven’t changed for weeks?  Happening on the app as well as in my PC. 

6 REPLIES 6

Toxin

It’s working!!!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Toxin , my account started logging data again.  Please check your account.  Things might have been repaired in the background.  

@Toxin wrote:

It still updated with same number 2 weeks ago. 

@Toxin , I have the same issue with one of my accounts.  I would not worry about it for now.  I am guessing things would auto correct with the next renewal cycle.  If you are running an android device, I recommend installing this app which was designed specifically for this service by a past member.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iwik.datawitnesspm

Toxin

It still updated with same number 2 weeks ago. 

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Toxin : For me this was occurring before but when I login to my account and click on the "few seconds ago" link (as shown below) it always updates the data usage. 

Cheetah24_0-1706716703336.png

@Toxin wrote:

Is there an issue on data usage calculation/update?   When I log into my account, the data usage amount haven’t changed for weeks?  Happening on the app as well as in my PC. 

I've heard some reports of this.  There are apps that can keep track of data usage for you.  IF Public Mobile does not update the data usage amount, my advice would be to ignore this. I'd be curious to know if this really is just a website issue or if Public Mobile is forgetting to keep track of data usage.

Need Help? Let's chat.