cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Teally
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help. i've used all of my 1.5 GB of data, but i have a tonne of add on data bonuses...

i have 240GB with only 26 days remaining, but i am unable to select this, to make sure i can use it before it expires. 

my account is currently using other data bonuses that don't expire, why is this happening and how do i switch it over to the one i want to use, and should be using???

9 REPLIES 9

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Excellent @computergeek541 & @Handy1 

thank you!

@HALIMACS   it’s used after plan data . But used before the non expiring holiday bonus data 

Handy1_0-1720559830329.png

@HALIMACS wrote:

You certain about this @slusagm ?

Great if so, however I believed it was used after plan data and holiday bonus data.

Any Oracles wanna pipe in on this one?

The data add-ons that has a 150-day expiry is supposed to be used before non-expirtng data add-ons.

I meant it will use after regular plan data but before your paid data 

You certain about this @slusagm ?

Great if so, however I believed it was used after plan data and holiday bonus data.

Any Oracles wanna pipe in on this one?

Teally

thank you very much, ill try this out

Teally

thanks for your reply

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

The system supposed to use the loyalty bonus first if it is not ask PM to fix it 

open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type  Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Sorry @Teally , we can't

That's the way PM designed it - and yes, it sucks.

It basically renders the 'bonus data' practically unusable for most users and really is a poor choice on their part.

EDIT:  see below discussion- apparently loyalty bonus data is consumed following plan data 👍

Need Help? Let's chat.