cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage incorrect

Giuseppe1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My history only shows a small amount of data usage, but the summary screen tells me that I have no data left.

Why?

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Giuseppe1  - go by what is showing left on your Self Serve account, as that is the most accurate amount remaining.

esjliv_0-1658527480999.png

The data usage details are normally a bit delays about 6-12 hours. So what you used today should all be detailed tomorrow.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@jwaal 

phone device or tablet, not working at well but from computer is good,

they upgrade new design website but not yet the system complete updated maybe soon,

jwaal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

OK, take two. My history on the Android app shows I haven't used any since my month started. When I check using my computer, all is ok. So wonky Android app?

I guess I should have simply edited my first reply.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Giuseppe1 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

to  Login Page

or call *611 to check it out your data usage.

jwaal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are you verifying your account using your phone? When I verify my usage with my Android phone or tablet, it says I have used up all of my calling time even though the history shows I haven't used any since

@Giuseppe1 wrote:

My history only shows a small amount of data usage, but the summary screen tells me that I have no data left.

Why?

If the amount is about 5MB, this is just something that Public Mobile's systems do.  It add-ons this small usage amount and then later removes it later to compensate.

Need Help? Let's chat.