cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data stopped working

EJA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,for about 5 days now my data has stopped working, I thought I had exhausted everything only to log into self serve and I see that I still have 484.993mb remaining and 1024gb of unused promotion data. I don't understand why suddenly data is not working.

7 REPLIES 7

EJA

It was the dual sim.

@EJA  Good to hear the problem was solved, and since you clicked my post as the solution, now I'm curious about which of the three choices, I threw out there, was the culprit that solved the problem??? 🤔 

EJA

Thanks everyone for your contributions. problem solved.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@EJA 

If you can call and text in and out, make sure that your data is enabled and restart you phone or airplane mode on/off.

You may test your PM SIM card on another phone just to eliminate hardware problem.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your account - what is the status ? 

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

Possibly unintentionally turned data off in the settings, while changing something else? Happened to be in an area of poor/zero coverage at the time you were attempting to use it?

Dual SIM phone, and MAYBE connected to a different provider, with no data on that plan?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@EJA Can you confirm if other services like call and text are working fine? Have you tried rebooting your phone? 

Need Help? Let's chat.