cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data saying it’s majority used

Smo92
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the 12gb for 3months plan and says I’m almost done. When I checked my data usage it says I only used less than 3Gb and my plan was just renewed. Can we get this verified?

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Smo92 , data warning messages can be sent in error.  Go by the data usage counter in the self serve account.  The phone data counter is on a monthly cycle and may not align to the renewal cycle.  I would be careful when looking at that.  With a 90 day cycle, it's pretty much impossible to work with. 

So which is which? What does your phone say data use is versus your self serve account?

AE_Collector

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Smo92 please check both your data usage counters in your self service account and on your cell phone. If you still feel that an error occurred. Contact a moderator and ask them to check it for you. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

Need Help? Let's chat.