cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data ran out for the month

siuolly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My data ran out for the month and I have addon data around 300MB left.  However, the data was not automatically activate instead, I have NO data signal.  Hope I don't have to do this everytime data usage exceed.  That's why I purchase the addon to avoid such issue and now it doesn't work.

3 REPLIES 3

Have you tried re-booting your phone?  

If still issues, as stated above, need to contact moderator.  

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

siuolly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I checked and it said still have 300 mb left. Also added another 2gb and still no LTE data atm. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@siuolly, are you saying that you have a data add-on that you think still has 300 MB of usage left.  I suggest that you check the overview page of your account.  If the add-on is all used up, you will not see it there.  If it is not used up, you will see the amount of usage.  It is a quirk of the system to not display data when it is all consumed.  BTW, one option to restore data ahead of a renewal is to renew early, which is something the moderator team can do for you.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in your private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.