cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

imercier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My data is not working and I am unsure of the reason. I am up to date on my payments and I have only used around 2GB of my 16GB limit. Can anyone explain why this is happening? 

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

@Naepalm wrote:

@imercier 16GB limit??? do you have a tonne of add ons? The highest is 8G without add on's

Check the network in network settings make sure you are on PUBLIC network. 

Try restarting your phone. If that doesnt work go into your self serve account and make sure your account doesnt have some glitch that shows it suspended. 

@Naepalm wrote:

@imercier 16GB limit??? do you have a tonne of add ons? The highest is 8G without add on's

Try restarting your phone. If that doesnt work go into your self serve account and make sure your account doesnt have some glitch that shows it suspended. 

The 16GB data amount caught my attention too. There are some plans that were advertised as 18GB I believe.  

@imercier 

By some chance, are you on a 90 day plan?   I'm just trying to figure out what your plan includes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Naepalm wrote:

I know it's a mind-bender but there's a whole history of goings-on before your arrival here.

This is also a testament to the service. The OP only just signed up to the community but they have an old, grandfathered, no longer available from the plan builder plan. And this is the first that he's had something to say here. And presumably the first problem he's encountered.

(or he made a new account due to forgetting his old one 🙂 )

@imercier 

There have been sporadic reports of the data counter not being reset at renewal. How long ago was your renewal? Are you seeing that 2gb on your phone or in the self-serve? Do you see your data line in your data & add-ons area on the overview page?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@imercier  When you dial *611 how much data do you have left? What plan are you currently on?

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@imercier 

what phone are you using ????, did you do power cycle on/off

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@imercier Try restarting your phone. Enable data, turn it off, wait 30 seconds and restart it.  Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.