cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

ksoosiah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I joined PM this month and my data has not been working at all on my LG X Power. (I initially had issues with receiving incoming calls/texts, but that has now been resolved). I checked the APN settings (pics attached), and everything there is good. However, my data worked when I swapped my PM sim on my husband's phone. 

I tried several suggestions posted on old threads relating to the same issue on the same phone, but nothing worked. Someone did mention that the LG X Power does not work with PM's LTE network (pic attached), but I was with Wind and had no network data issues at all.

Please help.

WhatsApp Image 2019-01-27 at 7.47.23 PM_1.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-27 at 7.47.23 PM_2.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-27 at 7.47.23 PM_3.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-27 at 7.47.23 PM_4.jpeglgxpowercomp.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

ksoosiah

@ShawnC13 @Alex888 Factory reset seemed to do the trick. Thanks to you both.

Did you try to take off your sim card and to take it back @ksoosiah?

ksoosiah

@sheytoon that did not seem to work

@ksoosiah, please try to edit the "APN Type" so that it says:

default,supl,mms

ksoosiah

@Alex888 I just tried the network reset, and that didn't work. I'll try factory reset next. 

@ksoosiah wrote:

@ShawnC13 I appreciate your prompt response. 

My LG model is K210 and my husband is using a Samsung S6.

I don't see "HSDPA" within the network mode options. Assuming 3G is GSM/WCDMA auto, that does not seem to work either. 

@ksoosiah, customers that have come from wind have had issues before.  Try the network rest and if that doesn't work you will need to a factory reset. Back your stuff up before you do that one though lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ksoosiah

@ShawnC13 I appreciate your prompt response. 

My LG model is K210 and my husband is using a Samsung S6.

I don't see "HSDPA" within the network mode options. Assuming 3G is GSM/WCDMA auto, that does not seem to work either. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
If a network reset doesn't work you may need to do a full factory reset.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ksoosiah, sometimes LG phones need a network reset for them to work.  As well there seems to be two models of this phone and one is not compatible with PM LTE while the other is.  On your phone if you select to use a 3G network will it work?  What phone is your husband using  LG X Power.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.