cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

Pajushcustomer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have a problem with my data usage...I bought my data on the 6th of March because I reckon that I used all my data, which were included in my plan beginning from the 25th of February. But I couldn`t use this previous data on how I found out later when I add another data 500 MB on the 6th of March and I still cannot connect to use my data. I have my account from the beginning of December and I used my data without any problem but from February it appears as an issue. Can you please tell me, if somebody can refund me 15 dollars which I wasted for additional data which don`t work anyway? I set my APN and tried again and again but it doesn`t work. Plus I tried to change my plan at the end of my previous plan, do you think that this affects my data usage? Please help me, I would like to change the plan to increase my data but if it is not working there is no reason to change the plan. Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Pajushcustomer based on the price, you purchased the wrong add on, a US roaming 500 mega $15 one. This add on will not work in Canada. PM is a prepaid service and does not give refunds. The best you can get is a credit. Contact a moderator and explain your mistake. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon. Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket).

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Pajushcustomer 

Did you buy roaming add-on?

That won't work in Canada

In Canada you can only buy 200 for $10 or 1g for $30

Contact moderators to help you

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Need Help? Let's chat.