cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working in second 90 billing cycle

ascanagas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I'm having issues with my data plan. My 90 day plan includes 3+3 Gigs, and I had no issues on my first billing cycle. Since my plan has renewed I have not been able to access my data. I am almost halfway through my cycle, and I keep getting redirected to a "Zero Balance" page. I have tried resetting the VPN but I still get the same message.  I would really appreciate some assitance, as I am getting really frustrated and considering cancelling my plan.

Thanks, Adrian 

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Jist to confirm are you on a 3g plan or full LTE plan?

There should be data usage history I think(I might be mistaken).

I'm sure others will have insights. 

@Shazia_K or @Mary_M can you shed any light

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ascanagas wrote:

Thanks so much for your insight! The mods are trying to tell me that I used up all my data! That is completely ridiculous be because I've been getting the zero data landing page message since the end of my last cycle. I feel like I am being taken advantage of.

Log into the Self Serve site and click the "Plan and Add-ons" tab at the top and then the "Usage History" tab (will appear below the top tab) and browse that to see if there's any usage out of the ordinary.

Also your phone should keep track and let you see how much data you've used and which apps used the most, check in your settings. Unfortunately most will only track in 30-day increments but hopefully if you have used data as the mods say then you'll see something there.

Then again... I just tried my own advice with the Self Serve data usage and I can't seem to set any custom filters - have tried Firefox and Chrome; I know this worked a few days ago. Grr.

ascanagas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much for your insight! The mods are trying to tell me that I used up all my data! That is completely ridiculous be because I've been getting the zero data landing page message since the end of my last cycle. I feel like I am being taken advantage of.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This sounds like it's definitely the 3G speed data plan counter bug.  @ascanagas, when you ask the moderator team to reset the account, I suggest negotiating an upgrade of the data plan to full speed LTE.  It doesn't look like this bug is going to be fixed any time soon.  There's no good reason why customers should suffer a data outage on every renewal.  We know that there's no problems with the full speed LTE data counter.  Getting a data upgrade would be an assured resolution.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi I think there were issues with 3g plans not resetting properly.

I think you need to contact the mods for help.

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread

Need Help? Let's chat.