cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working after adding funds

johnnyo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I exceeded my data about 4-5 days ago. I just topped off my account for the next three months this morning.

For some reason i'm still getting forward to the 'zero-balance' page when I try to use the internet.

I tried restarting my phone, taking out the sim, toggling airplane mode. Any ideas what I need to do now to get my data going again?

4 REPLIES 4

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Definitely. I didn't get that point that op trying to make manual payment and try to change due time. For sure op won't be able to do that. Only mod member able to fix it up for them. Agreed.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nsk143 he won't need an invoice to figure this out--topping up the account simply adds money to it (to your "available funds" amount).  What @johnnyo is *trying* to do is have it renew early, which you cannot do yourself in self-serve.  John, send the moderator team a private message asking them if they can renew you early on your current plan using the funds you've already loaded.  They should be able to help you out.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

johnnyo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will do. Thanks Nsk143

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Contact mod
Send a msg to mod and request for invoice they will help you out. Send a private message with your ph#, and your email to mod along your details explaination and they will get back to you.   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.