cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not been working for a week, though texts and calls are

Padraic-Coffey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

The data on my phone hasn't been working for days.

I received a text on 12 August 2018 thanking me for my payment and saying that my plan had been successfully renewed.

Anyone else been having this problem?

3 REPLIES 3

Padraic-Coffey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I still have 10.36GB of data left, according to the website.

I also haven't set on limits on my phone for data.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Padraic-Coffey, if data was working previously, it is possible that a usage limit was set on the phone and that limit may have been reached.  The data counters on phones work on a monthly schedule whereas Public Mobile renews plans on 30/90 day cycles.  Also login to the self seve and see if there is data showing on the overview page.  You should see data in the following format: amount used/amount available for the plan cycle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Padraic-Coffey, just to rule out the possibility that the problem is from your end (phone), any chance you can try your SIM in another (unlocked) phone to try it out?  otherwise, you will need to contact the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  I believe there have been a few instances of strange service interruptions during the past week or two.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.