cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data no longer working.after US data roaming package add-on expired

chozobee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have the 12gb 90 day plan. I travelled to the US and had a roaming add-on for my trip. After returning to Canada, my add-on expired and now my iPhone shows a cellular connection, but any attempts to use cellular data time out. The phone works fine on wifi. I've rebooted the phone, but no change.

How can I check my data usage total in my profile? I've checked in my overview and add-on areas but it's not mentioned. When I check each page of my usage history, its well below 12GB from what I can manually add up.

What gives? How can I get my data flowing again?

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chozobee it's at least possible that you've used up all your plan data, though I know you said you added up the history numbers manually and didn't think you were close.  The amount disappearing from the My Add-ons section *usually* indicates you've used up the data, which is a horrible design decision flaw in my opinion, and I've been asking PM to fix this for ages with no results.

Try sending a private message to @CS_Agent for assistance.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

chozobee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've done both, and no change. This is what I see in the overview page:

http://i.imgur.com/mIs2275.png

Who is the mod to message?

Thanks!

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Try removing your sim and turn off phone insert sim restart again usually helps.
If not then try network reset
Also when you login to your self serve
On overview data using show up under my reward section have a look if you have data left or not.?
If nothing helps then send a msg to mod
Contact mod
Send your email address
Phone number
SIM number
Explanation of issues
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.