cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data exhausted without usage

niyanta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

I am not using my Data from my PUBLIC sim card anymore. However, it still shows used up. The robot is not being helpful. Please help.

Thankyou in advance.

Bell phone data usageBell phone data usagePhone data usage PublicPhone data usage PublicPublic summaryPublic summary

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

The cache/cookies issue which is mentioned above is definitely the issue based on all the problems ppl have been having with the new self serve and inaccurate numbers/readings etc, incognito or just going back at a different time will show the accurate numbers, then again it can go right back to the wrong numbers the subsequent visit.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@niyanta wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am not using my Data from my PUBLIC sim card anymore. However, it still shows used up. The robot is not being helpful. Please help.

Thankyou in advance.

Bell phone data usageBell phone data usagePhone data usage PublicPhone data usage PublicPublic summaryPublic summary

@niyanta  - that screenshot is from your phone. Does your start date of your public mobile plan match the start date of your data range you have set on your phone? This would be the only way to accurately track the usage via what you are showing in you data settings. Or, you could use a device or 3rd party app.

You said you are not using the sim card. What do you mean by that, is the sim card out of the phone, or you simply have the data option turned off in the settings of your device?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @niyanta   could be just a cache or cookies problem.  

Try to access the My Account via Incognito mode (or InPrivate) , or clear cache and relaunch browser

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@niyanta hi you are most likely seeing a cached version of your account data, clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser in secret or incognito mode , reboot and sign back in ,see if it clears up 

Need Help? Let's chat.