cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data doesn’t work

Caylee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently changed my phone plan with Public Mobile and since then My data does not work and my phone number comes up as unknown. Everything worked fine before the plan change. I have done every recommendation on chatbot but it still doesn’t work. I tried sending help tickets but it gives me an error and won’t accept my help ticket request. I am basically giving you my money right now for a service I am not receiving

8 REPLIES 8

Caylee

The first one was an XR iphone and the one that the sim is in now is a brand new iphone 15

@Caylee 

what phones did you try. Android or iPhone??

try Reset All Networks or Reset Network Settings and that can help to get the data up and running quickly 

@Caylee  Sounds like an account issues please submit ticket with support to help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Caylee

Calls work and sometimes text, but no data.  Put sim in a brand new unlocked phone and still no data.

Momomomomo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Caylee only data doesn't work? Or no calls either?

Caylee

I have tried that and every other suggestion and nothing works

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Caylee 

Have you tried resetting network settings, reinstalling SIM card, tried sim in another unlocked phone?

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Caylee  Might be a APN issue , but to contact support the chat bot is broken . You can use this direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.