cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data & Add-On Usage does not match Usage History (not even close)

small_ross
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My wife's phone (which I get the job of managing) is at 3020.972 of 3072MB for 90 days in the Data & Add-On Usage screen. Her Usage History shows only 431MB used. I'm pretty sure neither is correct, but why are they sooooo different?

8 REPLIES 8

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You're welcome.

Just in case if you are not familiar, just contact @CS_Agent via private message and don't forget to include her public mobile phone number so they can locate the account quickly.

small_ross

I'll do that thanks!

imm1304

In the 90-day view of the usage history, are you scrolling through each page and adding up each data event and arriving at the 431MB?  If yes, you need to contact the mods via private message and have them take a look.  

small_ross

but why doesn't the 90 day view in Usage History even come close to matching that #?

imm1304

So it seems that 3GB got used up in 3+ weeks.  Verify on her phone that wifi assist is disabled and also take a look at the data settings to make sure no updates and sync/restore is happening over mobile data.  

small_ross

It's a OnePlus One. Billing isn't until Dec 5. 

I actually don't have the report from her phone as I'm not really looking to explain that to her just now... All that data is from the user account info on Public Mobile's site.

imm1304

Hey @small_ross,

The data usage history may be showing for a specified time that you can select from the drop-down menus and this may not be showing from start of the plan by default.  

Just curious, how many days reamining until her next renewal?

mimmo

what phone?  

is the phone showing for a 90 day period?  i thought most of theim only did motnhly periods

if using android there is datawitness and mydatamanager which are goor options to track data over 90 day periods.

Need Help? Let's chat.