cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data addon

BrianVerboom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I somewhat mistakenly purchased two 1 gb data addons. I've used up one fully, I believe the other has not yet been used...my plan does not reset until Mar 22nd, how can I make use if the 2nd 1gb addon?

10 REPLIES 10

BrianVerboom

I think that's what happened. So I added funds, but then saw that the plan wouldn't start until the 22nd, so I purchased data addons to tie me over...guess I screwed up....could have added only $50 and switched to the higher data plan right then???  Dang it

@BrianVerboom 

If the funds are not in your account balance when you go to the change plan option it would show "top up your account". Instead of "change now".

Screenshot_20200130_023658.jpg

BrianVerboom

Thank you, I did not see/realize there was an option to "change now".

My bad :catsad:

I'll have to wait now for a payment to hit my CC on file so I can switch to the $50 plan.

Thanks for the help folks 

If you are switching to the $50 plan, it would be cheaper to use the switch immediately option and get you 8 gigs now. You will lose the $10 remaining on your current plan. Better that than spend another $30. The new 30 day cycle will start from when you switch.

@BrianVerboom 

Well since it's only a few days away. You can decide to change plans now. No refund for unused days on current plan.

What you need to do is add money to your account to pay for the $50 plan. Then select change plan on overview page..

Select $50 plan and click change now...you will be charged and new plan with start right away.

BrianVerboom

Oh crap! So I've used both 1 gb addons already?!?! I'm upgrading to the $50/month plan that has 8? GB...but it won't start until the 22nd. I selected the $30/month plan as a trial, liked it and switched from Bell. Immediately up'd my plan....but then saw that won't start until my renewal date...so I purchased a 1gb addon, two by mistake.....so now if I want more data I need to spend another $30??? So I've spent $90 already this month....and need to spend another $30??? Or have zero data until the 22nd?!?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BrianVerboom 

When you finish up with one then it'll simply start using the other. Then at your renewal the add-on will step back and your plan data will get used. Then you run out of that and you'll carry on with the add-on data. When you have no data anywhere then you simply won't have data to use.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@BrianVerboom if you are referring to the $30 1 gig data addon, then it will start automatically and last until fully used up.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you have data in your plan then that would be used then then add-on would be used until it is depleted.  The add-on does not expire.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You would have to contact moderators to look into.

Two ways to reach them.

1- 

Simon.JPG

2- click link below to private message them.

Click here 

Need Help? Let's chat.