cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add-on

RCHOUDHARY3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I have $52 plan but my data is over before time. So by mistake i add US roming data for $20. I don't need this US roming,and its also do not work in canada. So i want my money back. There is no customer support service number. I'm frustrated. I want my money back. If there is no solution than i change my network. 

7 REPLIES 7

RCHOUDHARY3

Its not confirmed but soon i will know.

RCHOUDHARY3

Thank you so much 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@RCHOUDHARY3, I just sent you a private message, please get back to me with the requested information so that I can assist you with this matter.

Thank you for your patience! 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I'm assuming the matter has been resolved?

As stated above, you need to contact moderator, who hopefully can help.  The extra data add on is $30 for 1 GB, so maybe they can transfer that credit over.  Next time if you run out of data earlier, you may want to renew earlier, since it is sometimes cheaper.  Renew your $52 plan earlier and get more data.  Again, you need to contact moderator to renew your plan earlier.  

Public mobile does not have a call centre.  So, you need to contact moderator.  It does take some time for moderators to deal with issues using private messaging, but usually, they are quite helpful and understanding.  

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unfortunately, usually with data add ons it is very hard to get your money back. As the other individual said, just give a message to the @CS_Agent and let them know the issue and see if they can help. provide them with ur number and pin for verification

happycamper
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunately, you need assistance from the Moderator Team. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue along with your phone number and 4 digit PIN. If you’ve forgotten the PIN, provide any 3 of the following in your message: complete mailing address, email address, alternate phone number,  last top up date & amount

Moderator hours are: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). Usually they answer within in a few hours, but can take 24.

Need Help? Let's chat.