cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage

mlucas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • It says it is full but no I need this repaired asap please can only text here or message here.....no email yet
8 REPLIES 8

@mlucas  can you login to My Account and confirm if account status is ACTIVE and the date of the next renewal?  Is it May 30?   Kindly post a screenshot

Also, please also check My Data & Add-ons section, maybe post a screenshot as well

If you are certain it was paid on May 1, account status showing Active and next renewal date is May 31, and just that they didn't reset the data for you, then you can open a ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

@mlucas wrote:

I have data and got de- activated ??? I want upgrade 22-05-02 

@mlucas  you have another thread opened already

mlucas

I have unlimited calling, and texting, and no my data usage is not used up it re-set May 01st ....if they don't repair or upgrade might go back to another provider 

mlucas

I have data and got de- activated ??? I want upgrade 22-05-02 

Firehawk

Sorry to hear this… What type of plan are you on? Are you able to log in to see the data use on your account? Has your phone been activated in the last 24 hours? 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did you just port a number over to PM?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You say "yet". Are you new? Has data ever worked here? Can you call in and out?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mlucas   Login to My Account, My Data and Add-ons box, check if you have a line about data like this:

E-MyAcc-$15Plan Add-ons.png

if no such line, that confirms your data is all used up.  You will have to buy extra data add-on for use until the next cycle

If you see a line like that, it will tell you how much data you still have.  In that case, try to reboot your phone once and see if it works.  If still not work, try to change the Preferred network to 3G Only and see if it helps

Need Help? Let's chat.