cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Service Stopped

Blakegr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Today I received advice that I had used 2.1G of dat since I started my plan on Aug 5th. My plan was set up with 8G of data. Also today my data service has been cut off.

I had the $50 unlimited talk and text plan with 8G of data. Anyone know how to re start my data plan?

Thanks Greg

9 REPLIES 9

rukawa0929
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Used chrome too and also tried it on my mobile device but still no luck..
Guess we'll just have to wait 😞

@rukawa0929 hi it is not surprising that its down lol it is suggested that one should use chrome for best results but if you tried more than five times that you may have to wait an hour good luck

rukawa0929
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Seems like the Self-Serve website is down.. Anyone experiencing the same issue as me?

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Heh heh, restarting our phones is the first thing to try for most phone problems, good thing you tried it and don't have to wait for Moderators to reply you back.

Blakegr

Data on the landing page is 

2026.379  /  8704 MB

Seems I have not run ut of data thankfully

Thank you for your reply

Blakegr

Re Started my phone and it appears to be working again

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah, check to see if your data is all used up like GeoPublic said in above post, if it not all used up or you think there's an error somewhere you can contact the Moderator Team via private message by clicking on the envelope button in your top righthand corner.

You can read about contacting the Moderators by clicking this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

The Moderators can take up to a few hours to a few days to reply, so in the meantime try searching for way to fix problem on own by searching this community forum for others who might have written about a similar problem before.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Blakegr wrote:

Today I received advice that I had used 2.1G of dat since I started my plan on Aug 5th. My plan was set up with 8G of data. Also today my data service has been cut off.

I had the $50 unlimited talk and text plan with 8G of data. Anyone know how to re start my data plan?

Thanks Greg

@Blakegr Access your account via selfserve and look for the data counter on the landing page. The the data counter is missing that means you used up all your data.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.