cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Plan used up???

sck1975
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, My data plan is out of data but i checked the usage and have not used 1 gig of data this month. Also July 8 i ran out of data and added 1 gig to my plan that I thought carried forward. On july 10 my regular payment was issued and I have not used over 1 gig in the last period when checking the account page. Can someone please check into this for me

thanks

Shawn

10 REPLIES 10

nickelante

That'd be nice, if that's what I was looking at. Didn't even see anything before I used any of it. I'll look even closer after renewal.

@nickelante if its no longer there, then its all used up. I'm on the same plan. It should look like this. 20200419_140531.jpg

nickelante

Not when I look at it. Only showing mins used. Doesn't show any data even though I get 250mb ( which, of course, is used in a day) I'd post a screenshot, if it was possible.

@nickelante  Go into your self service account, your overview page shows you how much data you have used. Stay safe. 

nickelante

Too bad we can't see our data usage when we view our account.

@sck1975 are you showing "available funds" in your account at the moment? and what's the amount showing if there is. or what does 611 say for account balance

sck1975

I dont believe the data addon was added to the account that was my fault. but i called the 611 number and it says i dont have a data addon on my plan. I currently have a 1gig plan.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@sck1975 you need to make sure your usage cycle on your phone is the same as the renewal date in your self serve. otherwise this will cause discrepancies. always use the self serve data counter or call 611 choose option 3 and enter your pin to hear your remaining data amount

public mobile cycle is only 30days not monthly. the renewal date isn't a static number, it will change depending on the amount of days in the month

@amirambreen data add-ons dont expire after one month. they carry over until fully used up

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@sck1975 they are pretty good when it comes to counting data. Check you phone usage to see which apps may be the culprits. If you still feel that an error occurred then contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Ask them to look into it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to the community. 

amirambreen

@sck1975  you must have reset your data usage before your payment due date. And also the data add-on you purchased won't reset every month, it is a one time add-on and if you want more data you need to purchase the add-on again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.