Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Only gluttons

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Limited time offer started today at Virgin: 3 GB for $15/month. Fine print:

• Any overages in data usage beyond 3 GB will be charged at $10/GB
  • Data roaming outside of Canada is automatically blocked to help you avoid pesky roaming fees
  • One-time connection charge ($15) applies to new activations on 2-year agreements

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
7 REPLIES 7

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
PC mobile shops will usually price match and give free sims.

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
And if you buy it at a bestbuy store you get a $50 gift card. I bought 2 plans got 2 free LG 8 inch tablets and $100 in gift cards.

KK
Fido still giving free LG tablet if sign up for 2 years but you DO NOT have to buy a tablet to buy the SIM.

jeremyesq
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
So it actually possible to go to a Virgin store/kiosk and sign up without actually buying a tablet?

Vickel

Fido was offering a free LG tablet when you signed up to the $15 3GB plan.

Not sure if it is still on-going but that was an awesome deal for anyone looking for data only.

RLBL

Yeah Fido has been doing this as well... the catch is: You have to get a tablet.

Great for someone who wants to buy a tablet (or sell it afterwards). I have heard of people using this if they have Fongo as their main cell number...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I am over half way through my 90 days here and have only used almost 3 GB  But that is a great deal for people looking for data for sure!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.