cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Not working on my mobile

Nay2024
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 
I recently activated the eSim and then also purchased and activated a physical sim. Both Sims are on in my Samsung phone but my data is not working. I searched for similar articles and copied the APN settings as mentioned in the solution of one of the articles but no luck Please help. 

Thanks, 
Nay

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Nay2024 

You should go into your provider and figure out WHICH SIM is being used first and foremost. Go into your settings and find out the SIM number being used and compare it to what's on the phone. If you registered the eSIM first and you felt it didn't work so you registered the SIM card second, it effectively killed the eSIM. However, we should find out first which SIM is actually active on the account first. Once you find out, then go into Network settings and reset the network and then reboot the phone.

@Nay2024 if you successfully updated the physical sim card number on you Mu Account, please delete your eSIM from the phone.  Only one sim will be working, and in your case  , the physical sim which updated on My Account later will be the one 

And what phone do you have?? brand and model?? Try Reset All Networks on your phone 

Also, make sure your OS is updated to the latest 

Need Help? Let's chat.