cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Bonus Add Ons Gone

sandyshen94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @CS_Agent 

I had data bonuses from previous year holiday giveaways but since public mobile upgraded their site it is gone.

I haven't used much of it and the long distance ones are gone. 

6 REPLIES 6

Interesting, as I never had any cache issues with the old site. It was basic looking and not rendered for mobile, but I actually preferred it because it loaded SO much faster. And I love the introduction of MFA, but I really wish you could have it remember a device.

@DennyCrane There has been quiet some issues that need to go into this "workaround" path.  I am pretty sure PM is aware of that.  Is there a fix coming up soon?  Not sure.   Even on the old site, the cache was always a big issue and need this similar workarounds.

The proposed solution is a workaround, not a solution. Has there been any indication that PM is working on fixing this? My data counter is still wrong too, and this workaround is annoying.

corysgraham
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Would echo this as a solution. To add context, I still seem to have all of my added bonus GB's and long distance minutes are still there. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sandyshen94   try to login My Account  with Incognito mode or try to use another different browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome) and see if you see the add-ons there.  

if it is not there, open ticket with PM Support, I would not be too surprise that they might have been missed during the migration

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@sandyshen94 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

if miss it contact to support team by CS_Agent 

Need Help? Let's chat.